Thursday, December 8, 2011

Red Spectral Moon/ Red Lunar Dragon - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 24




TIME = ART




Teotihuacan Mural, Mexico
________________________



MULUC



Dreamspell:  Red Spectral Moon  (11 Muluc), Kin 89


I dissolve in order to purify
Releasing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

One spin since Valum Votan ascended.  Rohatsu (Enlightenment of the Buddha, Japan).  "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."  (Buddha)*

www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.weusecoins.com

_____________________________________


IMIX



Long Count:  Red Lunar Dragon  (2 Imix), Kin 41


I polarize in order to nurture
Stabilizing being
I seal the in put of birth
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of space.

Galactic signature of Albert Schweitzer; Arnold Toynbee; Russell Means.

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment