Friday, October 28, 2011

Yellow Solar Star/ Yellow Cosmic Sun - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 11



TIME = ART




Aztec Sun Stone
____________________________



LAMAT

Dreamspell:  Yellow Solar Star  (9 Lamat), Kin 48 

I pulse in order to beautify
Realizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of flowering.

Twelfth Month of Celtic Tree calendar - "Pethboc"  (Reed).  Star corresponds with the archetype of the Artist.  "All children are artists.  The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."  (Pablo Picasso).  Cube Journey day 5: Serpent Sex power.*


________________________________________


AHAU


Long Count:  Yellow Cosmic Sun   (13 Ahau), Kin 260

I endure in order to enlighten
Transcending life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Final day of the 260-day galactic spin.  Take magic flight.  Complete the 35th spin since the beginning of the Dreamspell.*



______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment