Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Red Rhythmic Dragon/ Red Planetary Skywalker - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 17


TIME = ART


"NOTHING IS LESS CLEAR THAN GEOMETRY."


WILLEM DE KOONING



Dresden Codex
____________________________



IMIX





Dreamspell:  Red Rhythmic Dragon (6 Imix), Kin 201


I organize in order to nurture
Balancing being
I seal the input of birth
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Double power of birth.  A good day to consider how to nurture as many other beings as possible.  Dragon corresponds with Neptune.  Neptune is circled by six faint rings discovered in 1984.  These rings contain ice darkened by dust.  Neptune is colored blue by traces of methane on its gaseous surface.*



__________________________________________


BEN


Long Count:  Red Planetary Skywalker (10 Ben), Kin 153

I perfect in order to explore
Producing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Skywalker explores space.  Tone 10 is the tone of manifestation. Consider that the space in which we live is affected by our mind.  Our perceptual time and space are a mind-based reality.   Collective self-perception creates the look and tone of the timespace we project, live and move within.  How can we collectively manifest the highest reality?*


________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010-2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment