Saturday, January 1, 2011

12/30/2010 White Rhythmic World-Bridger/White Planetary Mirror - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 18


TIME = ART

"WITH AN APPLE I CAN ASTONISH PARIS."

PAUL CEZANNE


Yum Cimil - The Death God


Dreamspell:  White Rhythmic World-Bridger (6 Cimi), Kin 6

I organize in order to equalize
Balancing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Magic Turtle Day.  In Shia Islam the 6th Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq believed that there are living beings on other planets that are more intelligent or advanced than humans.  Today is Kin 6, tone 6 and solar seal 6 (World-Bridger).  According to the Urantia belief system, we live on the 606th planet in a system called Satania, which includes 619 flawed but evolving worlds.*


__________________________________________

Long Count:  White Planetary Mirror  (10 Etznab), Kin 218

I perfect in order to reflect
Producing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of death
I am a galactic activation portal 
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Gregorian New Year's day 2013.  Also Galactic signature of the opening of Pacal Votan's tomb (June 15, 1952).


______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.




Sacred Mayan Tzolkin
  

No comments:

Post a Comment