Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12/6/2010 White Galactic Wind/White Crystal Wizard - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 22

TIME = ART

"THE FIRST HOLE MADE THROUGH A PIECE OF STONE IS A REVELATION."

HENRY MOORE


Temple of the Jaguar, Yucatan, Mexico


Dreamspell:  White Galactic Wind  (8 Ik), Kin 242

I harmonize in order to communicate
Modeling breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of death.

On this day in 1877, Thomas Edison made the first known sound-recording when he recited "Mary had a little lamb" into a phonograph of his own. ...I harmonize in order to communicate.  Galactic signature of Al Gore and Bono.*



______________________________________

Long Count:  White Crystal Wizard  (12 Ix), Kin 194

I dedicate in order to enchant
Universalizing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of death.

Crystal Wizard is the seal of the first lost generation of the first year of the Telektonon prophecy, 1993-94.  On the day Kin 194 of the first year of prophecy the tomb of the Red Queen was discovered (6/1/1994).*


_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Sacred Mayan Tzolkin

No comments:

Post a Comment