Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yellow Spectral Human/ Yellow Lunar Seed - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 5

Paris Codex
_________________________________
Dreamspell: Yellow Spectral Human (11 Eb), Kin 232, www.lawoftime.org

I dissolve in order to influence

Releasing wisdom

I seal the process of free will

With the spectral tone of liberation

I am guided by my own power doubled.

Today is Thursday on the Gregorian calendar. Thursday relates to planet Jupiter, which also connects to Thor - thunder god of the Teutonic tradition. In the Greek tradition Jupiter became associated with Zeus, the principle god.*

________________________________________

Long Count: Yellow Lunar Seed (2 Kan), Kin 184, www.calleman.com

I polarize in order to target

Stabilizing awareness

I seal the input of flowering

With the lunar tone of challenge

I am guided by the power of intelligence

I am a galactic activation portal

Enter me.

Seeds of a new knowing: information is given in cosmic science to facilitate conscious evolution - there is nothing that occurs or is described that is not a function of directive intelligence. Even "random" events play a role in the origination of the structure of intelligence and its effect on consciousness.*

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment