Wednesday, December 9, 2015

White Electric Dog/ White Resonant Wind - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 25








Xolotl (Dog God of Death) from the 15th century Codex Fejervary-Mayer.




White Electric Dog

Patience he teaches me
Gentle Endurance –
Joy he gives me
Eternal Forgiveness –
Loyalty he teaches me
And Love unconditional

My Spirit Dog
Healer of sorrows –
With him I travel
Between the Realms
From Pain to Pleasure
From Head to Heart
From Coast to Coast.

©Kleomichele Leeds



OC



Kin 250: White Electric Dog


I activate in order to love
Bonding loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of timelessness
I am a polar kin
I establish the white galactic spectrum.



The same Great Cosmic Mind exists in every single galaxy; it permeates the universal space and universal time.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Svadhistana Chakra  (Kali Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment