Friday, December 4, 2015

Red Spectral Serpent/ Red Lunar Earth - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 20






Mayan Smoke Serpent Bloodletting Ritual. http://www.chimeralinsight.com








Red Spectral Serpent


Spectral Serpent Am I
Radiant Wise
Full of Earth’s insight -
Lightning from Skies

Chthonic container
Symbol of Spine
Archetype of Healing
And Goddess Divine

Liberator/ Protector
Venerated Object -
Denizen of the Depths
Interpreter of Mysteries. 

©Kleomichele Leeds




CHICCHAN



Kin 245: Red Spectral Serpent


I dissolve in order to survive
Releasing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the red galactic spectrum.



The mind has been conditioned to think that if it is not thinking, then there is something wrong.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Manipura Chakra  (Limi Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment