Thursday, October 8, 2015

Yellow Rhythmic Star/ Yellow Planetary Sun - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 19






cropcircle
This magnificent 13-point crop circle appeared at Avebury Henge
 in the U.K. in a wheat field on July 24, 2005. 







Thirteen Tones of the Tzolk'in in Maya numerals.






Yellow Rhythmic Star


I frequent Beauty
As my Duty and my Due

As Honey
Held dear by the Bee –

Beauty be
Much more to me.



©Kleomichele Leeds  



LAMAT



Kin 188: Yellow Rhythmic Star


I organize in order to beautify
Balancing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.



Our galaxy is a gigantic thought molecule, a spinning spool 100,000 light-years in diameter.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Visshudha Chakra  (Alpha Chakra)










No comments:

Post a Comment