Monday, October 12, 2015

Yellow Planetary Human/ Yellow Magnetic Seed - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 23






Maya Lords. Polychrome.





Yellow Planetary Human

Up came I from the border towns,
Texas towns of wind and heat
Humidity and dust unto dust

Up drove I from valley of death
Border patrols - screaming sirens
Burly men searching for wetbacks to catch
Crossing the river
Swimming the river
Braving the cold, the night, the unknown

Cops everywhere in those Texas towns
Armed and dangerous vigilantes
Looking to find – ready to kill
Small brown people
Gentle and proud
With hope much greater than fear

Up drove I through ghost town after town
Broken and beaten
From Palm to Mesquite
North came I when the night descended
Looking for shelter – none to be had
Every lad from the oil fields
With pockets of cash
Filled every space – sold out – locked down
No room at the Inn.



©Kleomichele Leeds



EB




Kin 192: Yellow Planetary Human


I perfect in order to influence
Producing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.




In a super-mental state one realizes that one is an extension of evolving consciousness and spirit.*




*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.




 The Sacred Tzolk'in





Muladhara Chakra  (Seli Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment