Monday, October 26, 2015

White Spectral World-Bridger/ White Lunar Mirror - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 9






Classic period Maya vessel with a scene of human sacrifice.




White Spectral World-Bridger

Death, surround me now
I swim in the Underworld
Lower than Low –

Down to the Depths
In the Deepness
I drown –

In Xibalba*
Nothing
Is there
But the Ache
In my Heart.

*Xibalba is described in the Maya sacred text, Popol Vuh, as a court below the surface of the Earth associated with death and with twelve gods or powerful rulers known as the Lords of Xibalba.

©Kleomichele Leeds



CIMI



Kin 206: White Spectral World-Bridger


I dissolve in order to equalize
Releasing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Once you have been granted wholeness, you will never be anywhere else but where you have always been.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Muladhara Chakra  (Seli Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment