Thursday, October 22, 2015

White Resonant Wind/ White Spectral Wizard - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 5






Designs for Quechtin, or blankets.
 The bottom left-hand symbol is for wind. Codex Maglabechiano, fol. 07v




White Resonant Wind

I hear a call
From the eastern Gate
From the roses on the Vine

Lightning flashes from foot to head
Settling finally in the belly –
The slow burn of wild desire

I feel a call
Lifting me out of the desert
Out of the dark, into the Wind

Gone the dry, crackling weeds
Gone the burning sun
A cool breeze flies through me

I know this call
I’ve heard it all before
Before the locusts ate my life

A new water flows
I have reached the oasis
My thirst is sated, my hunger ceases. 

©Kleomichele Leeds



IK



Kin 202: White Resonant Wind


I channel in order to communicate
Inspiring breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of timelessness.



It is only those who truly wish to see behind the facade who are allowed access to the deeper cosmic truths.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.








The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Visshudha Chakra  (Alpha Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment