Friday, October 30, 2015

White Lunar Dog/ White Rhythmic Wind - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 13







Mayan Howling Dog Effigy Vessel. 
Origin: Guatemala Circa: 300 BC to 300 AD.
Barakat Gallery. Beverly Hills, CA.




White Lunar Dog

My Spirit falls – shattered
By Barricades more solid
Than any mortared Brick could fuse

Unwittingly I descend
Into the seventh Hell
Of lusty Phrases worn with use

Divorced and desperate I came here
 To seek myself – observe and grow
Beyond the vapid Realm of Mediocrity

Cradled by sweet Reason my Soul
Reclaimed itself into a Structure girded
Well against satanic Mockery

You caressed my Body’s Curves and Spaces –
The trembling of my Womb
Held you closely dark and deep

In loving you my Spirit grew half-strong –
Giddy with Delight to reach
The Height of long-forgotten Dreams

But Night and you together
Blasphemed my sacred Peace –
The Wish to love became the Wish to please

Betrayed by the shallow Light behind your Eyes
I lay shrouded in Deception
I stumbled then but will again arise.


©Kleomichele Leeds



OC



Kin 210: White Lunar Dog


I polarize in order to love
Stabilizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me..



Remain focused on non-duality; an indestructible, identity-less union of self-existing mind awareness.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.




The Sacred Tzolk'in





Manipura Chakra  (Limi Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment