Saturday, October 10, 2015

White Galactic Dog/ White Crystal Wind - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 21







Dog Effigy Vessel from the Walters Art Museum, Baltimore, MD. 2012.





 White Galactic Dog

How do I tell thee of my Love?
Are Verses sung in Tune enough
To move you beyond moving?

Shall I paint a Portrait of Affection
To reflect of my deep Enchantment?

My Affection turns Affliction
Its Weight hangs heavy on my Heart

As Worry battles Hope
That in the telling it will meet

Acceptance – willingness
To love me in Return

Fear locks the Gate of Love
 Love alone holds fast the Key.


©Kleomichele Leeds


OC



Kin 190: White Galactic Dog




I harmonize in order to love
Modeling loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of timelessness.



The collective realization that we are all participating in the same One Mind will melt historical barriers of conflicting spiritual traditions.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Anahata Chakra  (Silio Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment