Sunday, October 18, 2015

White Electric Mirror/ White Resonant Dog - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 1






image: Sculpted throne back, 700-800






White Electric Mirror


I dance the Dance of Shiva
Pendant in mid-Air
I make the tall grass quiver
Like the south wind passing

I dance the Dance of Shiva
Mighty Soul on slender Limb –
In Solitude I weave a Pattern
Known before the Gates of Eden opened

My Filament's obscure
In the shadowed Night –
Silver threads invisible save
For Moon’s reflected Light –

Symmetrical and Perfect is my Form
Diamond lit with morning Dew –
I spin and waltz – I whirl and turn
Before my Dance is through.


©Kleomichele Leeds


ETZNAB



Kin 198: White Electric Mirror


I activate in order to reflect
Bonding order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of spirit.



Form is the way in which a self-evolving universe makes its intrinsic structure perceptible.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Sahasrara Chakra  (Dali Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment