Sunday, October 25, 2015

Red Planetary Serpent/ Red Magnetic Earth - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 8







Serpent on Mayan Temple. Uxmal. Mexico.




Red Planetary Serpent

As she melts upon my tongue
I swallow down the full Moon whole
She settles in my belly while
I drink the wine of Kingdom come

She takes a silver ride inside
Where Flesh had been until
The container of a woman’s Life
Fell beneath a Surgeon’s Knife

Scalpel cut the Sinew and the Nerve
Creating painful space –
My womb is in the Tomb
But even more is in its Place

My progeny are Prose and Poetry
Conceived in the Soul by Night –
Infants unnumbered are borne
On a long shining Beam of blue Light. 

©Kleomichele Leeds





CHICCHAN



Kin 205: Red Planetary Serpent


I perfect in order to survive
Producing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of space
I am a polar kin
I extend the red galactic spectrum.



Within the space of pure mediation arises intrinsic awareness; pure wakefulness of the original mind.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Mon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016..




The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Sahasrara Chakra  (Dali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment