Monday, October 5, 2015

Red Electric Serpent/ Red Resonant Earth - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 16






Relief Depicting Face of Quetzalcoatl, Mexico, Aztec, AD 1400–1521, Museo Nacional de Antropología, Mexico City.





Red Electric Serpent 

Alone
I journey down
To meet Ereshkigal –
My Dark sister 

Seven times she
Strips my flesh –
She rips my self from me
Bone alone remains 

If I survive
My self will die –
And while I mourn
My Soul will be reborn. 


©Kleomichele Leeds



CHICCHAN



Kin 185: Red Electric Serpent


I activate in order to survive
Bonding instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a polar kin
I establish the red galactic spectrum.



The unconscious is a vast store of under-utilized or rejected thoughts and sense impressions.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute,, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.




The Sacred Tzolk'in






Muladhara Chakra  (Seli Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment