Sunday, October 11, 2015

Blue Solar Monkey/ Blue Cosmic Night - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 22






The primary motif of the monkey bowl features three animated spider monkeys and an elaborate band of head variant glyphs. (photo is from http://edgarlowen.com/mayan-art.shtml).  





Blue Solar Monkey

Amid the glossy Steel and Engine’s Roar
I saw his Eyes point blank –

Blue like Skies, Jay’s Wing and ocean Water
In the Sun that set as we flew north
From Warmth, carried on a soft Wind

We sat in antiseptic Splendor
On a Plane of Strangers
In Time we broke the Barrier to Sound
Decided that we’d found
Too much to speak of to let go –

“No” – suspend the Night and Day
Escape from Pain, seek Peace, delay
Your Flight and stay with me

I heard his Plea
Asking that I change my Course
Rearrange my Night and Day
For him

I uttered no Dissent
Dared not deny myself the Instinct
Too long held captive, Wings clipped –
Not allowed to fly


The Jewel of that March Night
Shimmered with our Heat and Light –
Our Bodies fused in need
Desire keenly felt
And tightly wrapped around us

Is this my Fate –
My Destiny incarnate?
Bronze  Strength – blue Fire
Cool green Mountain Shade
On white hot Desert Sand

My dear One –
My Atlanta one Night Stand.


©Kleomichele Leeds



CHUEN



Kin 191: Blue Solar Monkey


I pulse in order to play
Realizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.


In the new cosmo-perceptual norm, our day-to-day experience will provide the basis for total holographic comprehension of every moment of every day.*




*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015 -2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in






Sahasrara Chakra  (Dali Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment