Monday, October 19, 2015

Blue Self-Existing Storm/ Blue Galactic Monkey - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 2



Mayan Face. British Museum.virtual-notes.blogspot.com






Blue Self-Existing Storm

My Rage is the black Sun
Burning without Surcease –
Never setting – never resting
 Deep enough
To enter every Cell

My Heart beats red hot bloody wild –
A Cauldron of scalding Tears
Cannot wait to drop –
Wide and without Boundary
Is the Feeling

Fathomless – bottomless Pit
I dive through you into
A dear sweet Death –

Cool damp Darkness
Tempers my white Heat
I fall like a Fireball
Fueled by ancient Anger
Fused with furious Madness

Silently I scream
Grieving for Dreams
Lost – steeling myself
Against the relentless Power of Life

I hit – I die – It is no use

I am reborn.

©Kleomichele Leeds




CAUAC



Kin 199: Blue Self-Existing Storm


I define in order to catalyze
Measuring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of vision.



As a layer of cosmic intelligence, the aesthetic dimension engages humans as mediums in order to evolve consciousness.*




*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in






Muladhara Chakra  (Seli Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment