Saturday, October 3, 2015

Blue Magnetic Night/ Blue Overtone Eagle - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 14






Moctezuma's Headdress






Blue Magnetic Night

Sweet Sleep
Enfold me
Travel deep
And hold me
To Thy Breast –
Long Night
Approach me
Overcome
And take me
Down to
Rest

Tall Dreams
Entrance Me 
Free the Heart
To dance in me
Lest –
Dark Fears
Besiege me –
Swallow down
And seize
The very Best
Of me.
©Kleomichele Leeds




AKBAL



Kin 183: Blue Magnetic Night


I unify in order to dream
Attracting intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.



The art codes are actually memory codes interwoven in an evolving mosaic of cultural belief structures.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.




The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Anahata Chakra  (Silio Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment