Saturday, October 31, 2015

Blue Electric Monkey/ Blue Resonant Night - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 14








Howler Monkey God ~ Hun B'atz', One Monkey, associated with the dawn, was an elder brother of the Cosmic Twins, now patron of the arts; music, scribes and sculptors. In the Mayan Calendar, the Howler Monkey is knowledge of history and rituals, as well as prophecy. According to the Popol Vuh, Hun-Chowen and Hun-Batz, both artists and musicians, clashed with their stepbrothers, a conflict which led to their transformation into monkeys.









Blue Electric Monkey


Invade my Soul – Dear One

Transform my Soul and Mind –

Let neither Fear nor bastard Thought

Deceive or Me unconscious find

Disperse thy Self throughout my self

Each Cell a fractal Entity

Of Quantum Grace

Magnetic Field

Celestial Deity .


©Kleomichele Leeds



CHUEN



Kin 211: Blue Electric Monkey


I activate in order to play
Bonding illusion
I seal the process of  magic
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



When everything is equalized and unified, then we will live in a constant harmonic convergence.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Anahata Chakra  (Silio Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment