Friday, October 16, 2015

10/16/15 Yellow Magnetic Warrior/ Yellow Overtone Star - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 27






Mace or club head. The design is one of the vision serpents. www,authenticmaya.com




Yellow Magnetic Warrior


You slew the Messenger –
You killed the Angel
For her Light –

Dear Friend
When most I needed you –
You murdered me
Outright.



©Kleomichele Leeds



CIB



Kin 196: Yellow Magnetic Warrior


I unify in order to question
Attracting fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.



We are all memory remnants; each of us contains certain psychic fragments of previous worlds.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Manipura Chakra  (Limi Plasma) 





No comments:

Post a Comment