Thursday, June 18, 2015

Yellow Spectral Warrior/ Yellow Lunar Star - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 20






MAYA SCULPTURES
Mayan Warrior Sculptures Discovered In Southern Chiapas State, Mexico.



Yellow Spectral Warrior

Always have I been
A singular Woman in a World of Men

The Heroine summoned –
The Rebel Soul rises

Within my Heart
The Soul is twain

 Weakling meets Warrior
Conflict rises daily with the Sun

If Origin is Answer
Then into the Conflict run

Run toward the Light of the Son
Into the living Fire

Into the shining Sea
Into the widening Gyre

Transcend all Opposites
Kshatriya and Brahman grow

Into the Angels above –
Into the Angels below.

©Kleomichele Leeds


CIB


Kin 76: Yellow Spectral Warrior


I dissolve in order to question
Releasing fear
I seal the output of intelligence
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.



Death is awakening to non-ego and is characterized by light.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Manipura Chakra (Limi Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment