Wednesday, June 24, 2015

White Self-Existing Wind/ White Galactic Wizard - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 82






In Aztec mythology, Ehecatl ("wind") was the god of wind, an aspect of Quetzalcoatl. His breath moved the sun and pushed away rain.



White Self-Existing Wind


Many a past Love had passed over me
Those I thought true became truly false
I lost all my Loves in Loss untimely
To Lust’s illusory three-quartered Waltz

Terrified of Solitude
Friendship I bought with purloined Emotion
Grief and Misery rendered me numb
Grandiose, aggressive and rude

I starved and thirsted at Fate’s great Banquet
Refusing to learn or earn my Share
Finally abandoned by all who knew me
I gave myself up to Insanity

“Take me,” I prayed to a god unknown
“Release me from Hell on Earth.”
In Desperation I then found
A Bridge of Sighs over the River of Life

Part of me died – the Fear and the Pride
As a Newborn I crossed the Bridge
When at last I reached the other Side
I perceived a Meal most strange!

The Fare was unpleasant, not easy to swallow
It stuck in my Throat but nourished my Soul
Compelled to eat without knowing why
I had Breakfast of Crow and a large Humble Pie.


©Kleomichele Leeds



IK



Kin 82: White Self-Existing Wind


I define in order to communicate
Measuring breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of endlessness.


The Noogenesis, the Great Cosmic Shift, will be realized in a short time, and is dependent on the personal discovery of those capable of becoming cosmically aligned.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment