Saturday, June 27, 2015

Red Resonant Serpent/ Red Spectral Earth - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 1






 Tree of Life The Eye of Creation and the Snake or Human DNA©http://www.maya12-21-2012.com




Red Resonant Serpent


My precious friend, regard me not askance
Though I deserve your gaze most skeptical
I cannot fault you for your wary glance
For I make of myself pure spectacle

It is to tears my words one could compare
Both flow in uncontrollable remorse
In composition they so poorly fare
To express passion from its deepest source

These words survive though tears do disappear
Poetry at least puts form on feeling
But I do risk your mockery and fear
Trying to convince you of my meaning

Emotion when translated to refrain
Loses too much, but gambles more to gain.



©Kleomichele Leeds


CHICCHAN


Kin 85: Red Resonant Serpent

I channel in order to survive
Inspiring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of navigation
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



To be the cosmic person is to dwell in and be informed by the Absolute in all matters.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Sahasrara Chakra (Dali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment