Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yellow Solar Seed/ Yellow Cosmic Warrior - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 204










 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico

___________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
KAN
 

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Solar Seed  (9 Kan), Kin 204

 
 
I pulse in order to target
Realizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of universal fire.
 
 
Harmonic Convergence 2012: Day 6 of 9-day vigil for returning time to the sacred round.  Every culture has its particular set of images and symbols that define the nature of mind and consciousness in everyday life.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
CIB
 
 

 

Long Count:  Yellow Cosmic Warrior (13 Cib), Kin 156

 
I endure in order to question
Transcending fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of universal fire.
 
 
Within the cosmos every level of reality is present simultaneously.*
 
 
 
 
____________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment