Sunday, December 2, 2012

Yellow Rhythmic Star/ Yellow Planetary Sun - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 18










 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yax Che - Mayan Tree of Life and Four Directions

_________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
LAMAT
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  Yellow Rhythmic Star  (6 Lamat), Kin 188

 
 
I organize in order to beautify
Balancing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Cube day 12: Human Free will power.  Cosmic Science is an initiation of the planetary human specifically coordinated to synchronize with the shift from human to superhuman.*
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
AHAU
 
 

 

Long Count:  Yellow Planetary Sun  (10 Ahau), Kin 140

 
I perfect in order to enlighten
Producing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a polar kin
I extend the yellow galactic spectrum
 
 
To counteract the blind destructive nature of war and aggression, the cosmic spiritual force evolves itself through souls who seek transcendence from conflict altogether.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment