Friday, December 28, 2012

White Rhythmic Wizard/ White Planetary Transformer - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 16











 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Hunab Ku  - Galactic Butterfly

______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
IX
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Rhythmic Wizard  (6 Ix), Kin 214

 
I organize in order to enchant
Balancing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
Full Moon.Year Bearer 2011-2012.  Magic Turtle Day.  Cube day 10: Dog Love power.You must develop complete sensitivity to everything in your environment; everything you experience is mental data.*
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
CIMI

 

Long Count:  White Planetary Transformer  (10 Cimi), Kin 166

 
I perfect in order to equalize
Producing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of timelessness.
 
 
By adopting a crystal for personal use, the crystalline frequencies can be absorbed by our psychosensory system while our brain waves and biopsychic radiation are received and stored by the crystal.*
 
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment