Monday, December 24, 2012

White Lunar Dog/ White Rhythmic Wind - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 12











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 

Merry Christmas from Homer the Magnificent!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OC
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Lunar Dog  (2 Oc), Kin 210

 
I polarize in order to love
Stabilizing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of spirit
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
Cube day 6: Worldbridger Death power.  Your have everything you need right now.  You need go nowhere to learn everything about the universe.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 

IK
 
 

 

Long Count:  White Rhythmic Wind  (6 Ik), Kin 162

 
 
I organize in order to communicate
Balancing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.
 
The noosphere is the aggregate of the advanced states of mind and consciousness that characterize all intelligent life throughout  the universe.*
 
 
 
________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment