Saturday, December 8, 2012

White Crystal Wizard/ White Electric Transformer - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 24












 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Crystal Wizardry

 
 
 
 
 

(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
IX
 

 

Dreamspell:  White Crystal Wizard  (12 Ix), Kin 194

 
I dedicate in order to enchant
Universalizing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of death.
 
 
Rohatsu/Bodhi Day (Buddhism).  Immaculate Conception of Mary  (Roman Catholic).  Hanukkah (Judaism) also begins today at sunset (ends on Rhythmic 4/Dec 16).  The closer we get to the present moment, the more details there are; this is because the closer we are to the present, the more we have to remember - the more material archives we need to hold all of the information bits.*
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
CIMI
 
 

 

Long Count:  White Electric Transformer  (3 Cimi), Kin 146

 
 
I activate in order to equalize
Bonding opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of heart
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Cosmic art helps the human transcend the ego self - first individually, then collectively, so that the whole Earth becomes a living work of art.*
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment