Monday, December 3, 2012

Red Resonant Moon/ Red Spectral Dragon - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 19











 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 

Mayan Moon Goddess with Serpent's Tail

_______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
MULUC
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Moon  (7 Muluc), Kin 189

 
I channel in order to purify
Inspiring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
 
Jupiter at Opposition/closest approach to Earth.  Cube day 13: Skywalker Prophecy power.  Time travel is only possible through the correct understanding and application of the imaginal realm.*
 
 
 
_______________________________________
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith



IMIX
 

 

Long Count:  Red Spectral Dragon  (11 Imix), Kin 141

 
I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
i am guided by my own power doubled.
 
 
Extraterrestrial intelligence is not subject to the conditioning of the thought programs that exist on the surface of this planet.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment