Thursday, December 27, 2012

Red Overtone Skywalker/ Red Solar Chicchan - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 15









 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Return of Quetzalcoatl

_________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 
BEN

 

Dreamspell:  Red Overtone Skywalker  (5 Ben), Kin 213

 
I empower in order to explore
Commanding wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of birth.
 
 
Cube day 9: Purification power.  Within the single thought form called "universe" there exists an infinite potentiality of structures and medium expression.*
 
 
 
_____________________________________
 
 
 

 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 

CHICCHAN
 
 

Long Count:  Red Solar Serpent  (9 Chicchan), Kin 165

 
I pulse in order to survive
Realizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.
 
What we call memory is merely a set of conditioned images sorted in the unconscious and available for recall.*
 
 
_________________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon  Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment