Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blue Solar Monkey/ Blue Cosmic Night - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 21












 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

TIME = ART

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mandelbrot Fractal

_______________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHUEN
 
 

 

Dreamspell:  Blue Solar Monkey  (9 Chuen), Kin 191

 
I pulse in order to play
Realizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
 
Cube day 15: Eagle Vision power.  everyone is an equal illusion, and there is really no "me", and /or they are all me and none of them is me.*
 
 
 
__________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
(c) Judith Ann Griffith
 
 
 
 
 
 
AKBAL


 

Long Count:  Blue Cosmic Night  (13 Akbal), Kin 143

 
 
I endure in order to dream
Transcending intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.
 
 
Our function in the cosmic unfolding is to stabilize and mobilize, by turns, the planet's solar-cosmic interactions.*
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
 
*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012-2013.
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment