Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yellow Spectral Seed/ Yellow Lunar Warrior - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 23



TIME = ART





Shimmering Substance by Jackson Pollack

 

KAN


Dreamspell:  Yellow Spectral Seed (11 Kan), Kin 24



I dissolve in order to target
Releasing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Number 24 is sacred in Jainism, considered the world's oldest religion.  Jainism was made into a religion by a man named Vardhamana (Mahavara) or "great hero".  Jains consider Mahavara to have been the last in a line of 24divinely wise beings known as the tirhankaras.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.greatdreams.com

_______________________________________




CIB


Long Count:  Yellow Lunar Warrior  (2 Cib), Kin 236


I polarize in order to question
Stabilizing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of elegance.


Galactic signature of Norman Rockwell, Toni Morrison and Walt Disney:  "The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique."*



_________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.










No comments:

Post a Comment