Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yellow Resonant Sun/ Yellow Spectral Human - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 19







TIME = ART

Fractal Tzolkin by Jing-reed





AHAU

Dreamspell:  Yellow Resonant Sun  (7 Ahau), Kin 20


I channel in order to enlighten
Inspiring life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of free will
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


20 is the number of totality.  Galactic signature of Kurt Godel, prominent American mathematician and Ann Wigmore, American holistic health pioneer who promoted wheatgrass juice, living foods and helped found the Hippocrates Health centers.  Also galactic signature of Ringo Starr.  Cube Journey day 13: Skywalker Prophecy power.*




_______________________________________



EB


Long Count:  Yellow Spectral Human  (11 Eb), Kin 232


I dissolve in order to influence
Releasing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Today is a human day.  Consider this quote from the Knowledge Book:  "Human beings of the future will be superior beings who have taken under control, in every way, their nervous systems.  Do not waste your electrical energies.  Always, concentrate this energy in your brain."*




__________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment