Tuesday, June 19, 2012

White Solar Wind/ White Cosmic Wizard - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 21







TIME = ART



Christ Calms the Storm by James Ensor






IK


Dreamspell:  White Solar Wind  (9 Ik), Kin 22



I pulse in order to communicate
Realizing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Wind also in the psi chrono.  Note that today is day 21 of the 12th Moon: 12:21.  There are 185 days left until 12-21-2012.  Markings of Kin 22 appear prominently throughout Palenque.  Cube Journey day 15: Eagle Vision power.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.greatdreams.com

_______________________________________




IX



Long Count:  White Cosmic Wizard  (13 Ix), Kin 234



I endure in order to enchant
Transcending receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of endlessness.


Galactic signature of esotericist Manly P. Hall, Carl Jung and Bhagavan Das.  Before World War II, Carl Jung wrote a controversial essay, "Wotan," in which he argues that Germany, a land of spiritual catastrophes, had been overwhelmed by the archetype of the ancient god of war, Wotan.*



_______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment