Wednesday, June 27, 2012

White Self-Existing Dog/ White Galactic Wind - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 1








TIME = ART

 

 


Homer the Great







OC



Dreamspell:  White Self-Existing Dog  (4 Oc), Kin 30



I define in order to love
Measuring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of death
I am a polar kin
I convert the white galactic spectrum.


Begin heptad 49 (7 x 7).  First day of the Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence.  The Chinese believe that the tortoise's shell is a symbol of long life and happiness - the shell is also believed to be the home of divinity, and was used for the earliest forms of I Ching divination.*




________________________________________




IK



Long Count:  White Galactic Wind  (8 Ik), Kin 242



I harmonize in order to communicate
Modeling breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of death.


Wind communicates spirit.  "Everything becomes a little different as soon as it is spoken out loud."  (Herman Hesse).  Galactic signature of Bono and Al Gore.*





_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Sychronicity,  Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment