Thursday, June 7, 2012

White Planetary Dog/ White Magnetic Wind - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 9






TIME = ART








Homer the Magnificent





OC

Dreamspell:  White Planetary Dog  (10 Oc), Kin 10



I perfect in order to love
Producing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a polar kin
I extend the white galactic spectrum.


Dog, seal 10, corresponds to love and heart.  "We are all pencils in the hand of God writing love letters to the world."  In Jewish tradition the tenth Adonai represents the mystic return to unity.  In Solomon's Temple there were ten lavers, tables and candlesticks.   The cherubim were ten cubits high and ten Levites minister before the Ark.  Cube Journey day 3: Night Abundance power.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.greatdreams.com

_____________________________________



"Ovid Banished from Rome" by Turner



IK


Long Count:  White Magnetic Wind  (1 Ik), Kin 222


I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Native American poet Tony Shearer who had a deep fascination with Mexican prophet, Quetzalcoatl:  "His signs were many, the morning star, the sacred twin, the tree of life, and feathered serpent, but now the Lord of Dawn is coming."  Galactic signature of Philip K. Dick, prolific science fiction author (Blade Runner).*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

___________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.






No comments:

Post a Comment