Saturday, June 30, 2012

Red Resonant Skywalker/ Red Spectral Serpent - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 4











Monadic Initiation of Light Workers








TIME = ART







Pre-Columbian Artifacts Taken to Spain









BEN


Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Skywalker  (7 Ben), Kin 33


I channel in order to explore
Inspiring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of life force.


Mystic number of the initiate, 33 is not only a numerical representation of the "Star of David," but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1 + 13 + 5 + 14 = 33.   The highest degree achieved in Free Masonry is the 33rd degree.  A normal human spine has 33 vertebrae.  The highest heaven in Buddhist cosmology is the 33rd.*




______________________________________ 








CHICCHAN


Long Count:  Red Spectral Serpent  (11 Chicchan), Kin 245



I dissolve in order to survive
Releasing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the red galactic spectrum.



Magic Turtle Day.  Dissolve into your body.  Spectral Serpent corresponds to the liberation of life force.  Serpent relates to kundalini energy.  Serpent corresponds to the crown chakra, the gate to cosmic consciousness.  The aim of kundalini yoga is to gain complete control over our higher conscious forces, grounding them into our everyday Earth consciousness.*




______________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment