Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blue Planetary Night/ Blue Magnetic Eagle - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 22




TIME = ART




The Glory of Moctezuma by Jing-reed





AKBAL


Dreamspell:  Blue Planetary Night (10 Akbal), Kin 23



I perfect in order to dream
Producing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of magic.


Galactic signature of George Orwell and Ram Dass, author of Be Here Now.   Consider that we are fast moving into the present moment when now is here, and here is now.  Cube Journey day 16: Warrior Intelligence power.*


www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.greatdreams.com

__________________________________



MEN


Long Count:  Blue Magnetic Eagle  (1 Men), Kin 235



I unify in order to create
Attracting mind
I seal the output of vision
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Eagle corresponds to the archetype of the Seer as well as the planet Jupiter.  Galactic signature of Stevie Wonder, a true seer of the inner world of art.*


www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.






No comments:

Post a Comment