Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blue Lunar Eagle/ Blue Rhythmic Hand - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 14









TIME = ART




Aztec Figurine





MEN



Dreamspell:  Blue Lunar Eagle (2 Men), Kin 15



I polarize in order to create
Stabilizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.


Eagle is the Seer, the power of the mind.  "We are the light that opens all doors to one mind."  (Curander Oaxaqueno).   Cube Journey day 8: Star Art power.*


www.lawoftime.org
http://www.13moon.com/
http://www.emergent-culture.com/
www.greatdreams.com

____________________________________




MANIK



Long Count:  Blue Rhythmic Hand  (6 Manik), Kin 229



I organize in order to know
Balancing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Albert Einstein said that if the honey bees were suddenly gone, mankind would have about four years left to live.  The honey bees are going extinct now.  At the present rate the bees will  disappear from the earth.  In 2007, vast numbers of honey bees began to disappear.*



_________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment