Saturday, March 17, 2012

Yellow Rhythmic Star/ Yellow Planetary Sun - Planetary Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 11


TIME = ART



Aztec Sun Stone
________________


LAMAT


Dreamspell:  Yellow Rhythmic Star (6 Lamat), Kin 188

I organize in order to beautify
Balancing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Note that today is 9.11 on the 13 Moon calendar, which is always St. Patrick's Day on the Gregorian calendar.  Associated with St. Patrick's Day, Leprechauns are mythical fairy creatures who can find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  If ever captured by a human, the Leprechaun has the magical power to grant three wishes in exchange for their release.  Cube Journey day 5: Serpent Sex power.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

_______________________________

AHAU


Long Count: Yellow Planetary Sun  (10 Ahau), Kin 140

I perfect in order to enlighten
Producing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a polar kin
I extend the yellow galactic spectrum.

Consider that 2012 is a timespace event point where one cyclic measure of consciousness completes its duration of 26,000 years and commences its next such cycle.  These cycles are known as "aeons of consciousness." 140 is the number of Telektonon, perfect units ratio 5.7 (28 x 5 = 20 x 7), the same as the sacred ratio 260:364 + 1.*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

___________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment