Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yellow Planetary Human/ Yellow Magnetic Seed - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 15

TIME = ART




Sarcophagus Lid, Pacal Votan, Palenque, Mexico
_________________________________________


EB

Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Human  (10 Eb), Kin 192

I perfect in order to influence
Producing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Cube Journey day 9: Moon Purification power.  March 21, New Year on the Indian Civil calendar, the 12-month solar calendar adopted in 1977 by the nation of India.  This begins the year 1934.  Note that there is a 78-year difference between this calendar and the Gregorian.  Naw Ruz (New Year) in the Baha'i calendar.*


_________________________________

KAN


Long Count: Yellow Magnetic Seed  (1 Kan), Kin 144

I  unify in order to target
Attracting awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Seed seal correlates to G/K Jupiter, whose Bode number is 52 the number of weeks in thirteen moons.  144 is the twelfth number in the Fibonacci sequence.  144 is featured in the Book of Revelations, as well as in the Mayan 13 Baktun Great Cycle (1 baktun = 144,000  days).*



____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.







No comments:

Post a Comment