Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yellow Overtone Sun/ Yellow Solar Human - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 23


TIME = ART




Aztec Sun Stone



AHAU


Dreamspell: Yellow Overtone Sun  (5 Ahau), Kin 200


I empower in order to enlighten
Commanding life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of elegance.

The Sun, Kinich Ahau, dominates the mass of our solar system and provides all the energy that feeds life on Earth.  The Overtone Sun is guided by the Star power of Art. "Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun." (Pablo Picasso)


_____________________________________



EB

  

Long Count:  Yellow Solar Human  (9 Eb), kin 152


I pulse in order to influence
Realizing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

The Solar Human is guided by the Solar Star, signifying art and beauty.  The psi chrono is also a Star.  In the Tarot deck the Star is the seventeenth Major Arcanum, signifying beauty, art, vision and new life.  "Every man and woman is a star."  (A. Crowley).*


____________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment