Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yellow Lunar Seed/ Yellow Rhythmic Warrior - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 7


TIME = ART





Hunab K'u, Galactic Butterfly
_________________________



KAN



Dreamspell:  Yellow Lunar Seed  (2 Kan), Kin 184

I polarize in order to target
Stabilizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Begin 16-day solar Moon Warrior's Cube Journey: day 1, Dragon Memory power.  Complete the 65-day cycle: Season of Enlightenment that began on Rhythmic Moon 27 (January 8).  Uranus discovered on this day (1781) by Sir William Herschel.  Solar birthday of American astronomer Percival Lowell  (1855) who predicted the discovery of Pluto.  New Year's Eve on sikh Nanakshahi calendar.*


___________________________________




Long Count:  Yellow Rhythmic Warrior  (6 Cib), Kin 136


I organize in order to question
Balancing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

"We must continuously keep in mind that the world is a collective dream, and that we are engaged in dreaming a new world into being." (Valum Votan)*



________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.









No comments:

Post a Comment