Friday, March 23, 2012

White Crystal Wizard/ White Electric World-Bridger - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 17

White Crystal Wizardry


IX


Dreamspell:  White Crystal Wizard  (12 Ix), Kin 194


I dedicate in order to enchant
Universalizing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of death.


One year since Valum Votan ascended, leaving the following words:  "EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!!! Love everyone.  Hate no one.  God bless every one."  Crystal wizard is the seal of the first lost generation of the first year of the Telektonon prophecy, 1993-94.  On Kin 194 (6/1/1994)
the tomb of the "Red Queen" was discovered in Temple XIII in Palenque, Chiapas.  Cube Journey day 11: Monkey Magic power.


_____________________________________


CIMI

Long Count:  White Electric World-Bridger (3 Cimi), Kin 146


I activate in order to equalize
Bonding opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of heart
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is Kali, day of initiation.  It is also Nauthiz, the day of testing.  Consider how your personal, daily initiations correspond to the states of consciousness of initiations of the collective mind.  Also consider how the entire planet is now undergoing a major rite of initiation.*


________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment