Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday, March 22, 2012 Red Spectral Skywalker/ Red Lunar Serpent - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 16


TIME = ART




The God Tlaloc, Teotihuacan Mural, Mexico




BEN

Dreamspell:  Red Spectral Skywalker  (11 Ben), Kin 193


I dissolve in order to explore
Releasing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Spectral Skywalker liberates memories of Mars.  What happened on the red planet?  What event occurred that spectralized the iron, oxidizing it to rust? Cube Journey day 10: Dog Heart power.*


______________________________________


CHICCHAN

Long Count: Red Lunar Serpent  (2 Chicchan), Kin 145


I polarize in order to survive
Stabilizing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of navigation.

Serpent represents primordial lost planet Maldek (G/K), whose karmic legacy Earth is meant to overcome.*


_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.











 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment