Friday, March 30, 2012

Red Rhythmic Dragon/ Red Planetary Skywalker - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 24






TIME = ART





Aquateca Jade Pectoral




IMIX


Dreamspell:  Red Rhythmic Dragon  (6 Imix), Kin 201


I organize in order to nurture
Balancing being
I seal the input of birth
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Moon out of Time.  This refers to Moon 6 of the 13 Moons that code 2012-2013 (13 December 2012 - 9 January 2013), in which the Great Cycle of History concludes on 12/21/2012 and a new cycle begins.  This Moon out of Time starts in 259 days!  Solar birthday of two notable artists: Spanish painter Francisco Jose de Goya y Lucientes (1746) and Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh (1853).*


_________________________________



BEN


Long Count:  Red Planetary Skywalker  (10 Ben), Kin 153


I perfect in order to explore
Producing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Skywalker explores space. Tone 10 is the tone of manifestation.  Mind affects space.  The power of your thoughts affects your environment.  The time and space we live in is a mind-based reality.  Using the vehicle of our thought-world, how can we collectively manifest the highest reality?*


__________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.








No comments:

Post a Comment