Sunday, March 18, 2012

Red Resonant Moon/ Red Spectral Dragon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 12



TIME = ART




Teotihuacan Mural, Mexico
_______________________


MULUC


Dreamspell:  Red Resonant Moon  (7 Muluc), Kin 189

I channel in order to purify
Inspiring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Fourth Month of the Celtic Tree calendar - "Fearn" (Alder).  Solar birth date of Edgar Cayce (1877), the sleeping prophet: "Soul development should take precedence over all things."  Galactic signature of Frederik Willem de Klerk (1936), the president of the Republic of South Africa who initiated the abolition of apartheid.  Cube Journey day 6: World-Bridger Death power.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

________________________________


IMIX

Long Count: Red Spectral Dragon  (11 Imix), Kin 141

I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Dragon corresponds to the primal being that nurtures all.  "I am Ma of Ka-Ma. I am the mother of the dragons.  Know me and you shall know the matrix." (J. Arguelles/The Arcturus Probe).  Solar birthday Oprah Winfrey (1954) and U.S. writer, philosopher and free thinker, Thomas Paine: "Man must go back to nature for information."*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.













No comments:

Post a Comment