Monday, March 26, 2012

Red Lunar Earth/ Red Rhythmic Moon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 20

TIME = ART



Dresden Codex




CABAN


Dreamspell:  Red Lunar Earth  (2 Caban), Kin 197


I polarize in order to evolve
Stabilizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Solar birthday of Joseph Campbell (1904), author and creator of a cosmic template to encompass world mythology.  Solar birthday of many creative artists including English poet, A.E. Houseman (1859); American poet, Robert Frost; American playwright, Tennessee Williams (1911).  Cube Journey day 14:  Wizard Timelessness power.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

_______________________________________


MULUC

Long Count:  Red Rhythmic Moon  (6 Muluc), Kin 149


I organize in order to purify
Balancing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is a good day to experience flow, purification and the communion of the elements.  Day of balance and purification.  Celebrate your purification as the flow that never ceases and the Divine essence that never dies.  Galactic signature of author Aldous Huxley (The Perennial Philosophy).*

www.calleman.com
www.tzolkincalendar.com
www.shiftoftheages.com
www.mayanmajix.com

_______________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment